Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why do you network on Linkedin?

Asked by Chuck Zdrojowy

Chuck,
I find this professional networking very enriching. Not only is one able to connect up with past colleagues, friends, or classmates, but also it is great to gain more friendship with people who share your interests, get into interesting conversations and deliberations on topics one like etc. To me, it is very important to interact with people and I love conversing on topics I have some knowledge.

It is a great experience, to share what little you may know of and to learn and gain a lot from others views, thoughts and experiences. Makes me reflect on some of my own thoughts on varied areas. Above all, the whole world seems to have come into one place....you get to know so many people, across the globe and its just wonderful!

Regards,
Sujatha

No comments: