Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What person has had the greatest impact on your life and why?

Asked by Dawn Harbinson
Dawn,
It is a fact that more than one person may have impacts in life and that too at various stages in life. It is difficult for me to quantify and qualify this into "greatest" since each of them where very crucial at that specific time.
  • My mother, who gave birth to me and taught me to smile and do all those things that will make me become a good person is the first and foremost impact in my life.
  • My dad, whose ever continuing blessing and support at all times, valuable guidance and friendship to see things in the right perspective, motivation to face the world with courage and determination even in times of difficulty, and reminding constantly of the Almighty blessings impacts me every moment even today.
  • There were lots of learned, expereinced and knowledgable collegues who mentored and guided me thorugh out the past 15 years, which has a great impact on my way of working and relationships.
  • My husband, whose never-ending love, support and friendships (to the extent that we even fight so badly as kids and then again we become the best of friends) will always remain a major impact in life. I have learned to life in a competitive world only because of him. He has always come up with excellent deliberations and points which I beg to differ as usual, but made me thinking all through.
  • Last but not the least, my darling daughter, the greatest blessing to me, is my on-going tutor, guide and mentor. I am not sure, how wonderfully she makes me see the world through her eyes and thoughts and every time, I get to see a new world! thanks for the wonderful posting.

Regards,

Sujatha

No comments: